Catchers are catching. Pitchers are pitching. Players are hitting, catching and throwing the ball. At least most of them anyways.
Time for us to start stretching our neurons. I’ll start.
Bryce, Manny and company will manage to catch on with a MLB team before the start of the season. I have to believe this. It would be such a drag to see these nice young men forced to stock the shelves at Walmart or move back in with their parents.
Now, before I go see how the salt is working on my back steps, let me remind you that this means spring is here.
I don’t know which I believe more. That the Twins win the world series because it would be so incredibly bitter sweet for them to do that in the first year of Super Joe’s retirement, or that they ruin the season in the wild card playoff of a 100 plus win Yankee team because God is watching.
That was exhausting. Good thing it’s only pre season because I’ve got a ways to go before I’ll be in game shape. Time for a break. Let’s catch our breath while watching an instructional video.
We watched this in our 2018 Delusional Thinking Spring Training but let’s watch it again because it so wonderfully confirms our thinking.
Okay now lets finish our first day by setting some goals. We will sharpen are delusional thinking skills so that our minds are capable of believing (not limited to):
- Each of our teams will spend whatever it takes to get the players they need to go all the way because WTF it isn’t our money.
- Your state will legalize pot (our PED) so you can sharpen your delusional thinking skills even more.
- Mine eyes will see the glory of the coming of the Lord
- All the teams will lower the price of hot dogs to 99 cents
- Although it didn’t happen last year like we hoped species 8472 will devour the Borg. BTW there’s a Borg-athon on BBC tomorrow.
Now let’s get to work with a song in our heart.
Now show me wach ya got!