So Who You Got – Division Championship Series

Fri., Oct. 9 Game 1: Cubs at Cardinals 6:30 p.m. TBS
Sat., Oct. 10 Game 2: Cubs at Cardinals 5:30 p.m. TBS
Mon., Oct. 12 Game 3: Cardinals at Cubs TBD TBS
Tue., Oct. 13 Game 4: Cardinals at Cubs* TBD TBS
Thu., Oct. 15 Game 5: Cubs at Cardinals* TBD TBS

39 thoughts on “So Who You Got – Division Championship Series

1. I am sad about the blue jays/rangers series. Either Beltre or donaldson will be out. that is sad for me.

I think Hinch is making a big mistake not going with kazmir in game one. Kazmir was in the middle of the A’s royals dust up in april. Kazmir hit cain on the foot in the first . that coused Herrera to throw at Lawrie’s head, twice.

my plan would be for Kazmir to throw inside or hit cain again. then sit back and watch ventura lose his mind.

2. Farhan’s shit dosn’t work in the payoffs, so I am guessing they will be out sometime, I think the mets have just enough pitchiong to make that happen. if they can stay cose with Kershaw, and get into the soft underbely of the bullpen, the mets win in 3.

3. I’m not in the prediction business. I just pick teams I want to win (usually the likeliest to lose). Beat against my picks.

Rangers – Blue Jays: usually can’t root for anything Texas. Blue Jays are so stacked with rentals, it hardly seems fair. I really like maple syrup. AL East pride, Rays beat them in the season series. Pick: Blue Jays.

Astros – Royals: ok, so I just said don’t root for anything Texas, but Altuve is adorable and this team is very lovable. Super underdogs. Never ever won a WS. I take the Texas thing back. Pick: Astros.

Mets – Dodgers: My first baseball love–the Mets. I can still sing the God awful Meet the Mets song. Pick: Mets.

Cubs – Cardinals: I still have fond memories of Maddon, although he sold out, man, and now, he’s totally mainstream. I loved him way before it was cool. The Cardinal Way, gag me. Pick: Cubs

Liked by 3 people

4. Blue Jays… because I like Price and Donaldson
    Astros…because, well, Freaking Astros, man!
    Dodgers…because Kershaw, Greinke, gotta have an awesome Puig bat flip.
    Cubs.. because baseball is wonderful.

5. Who I think will win: Jays, Astros, Dodgers, Cubs

Who I want to win: Rangers, Royals, Mets, Cardinals (note: who I want to win is 100% about who I would feel more comfortable with the Cardinals facing down the line if they advance and nothing more).

Join in on the conversation!

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s